Monday 5 November 2007

Reality Check

I'm generally seen as someone who tries to look on the positive side of things when it comes to Wrexham. It has become something of a running joke to my family that no matter how disappointing the result my analysis will come back to the notion that we were unlucky, robbed or somehow emerged the moral victors. For the first time in my life I can't see it that way any more.

On paper we look like a half decent side, but sadly the points aren't decided on paper; they're decided on the pitch. There's a patent lack of confidence and the results have collapsed. Just look at the facts. We can't buy a point at the moment. No one has lost more games than us in the entire country. No one has scored fewer home goals than s in the entire country. No one in the Football League has fewer points than us. It's getting hard to keep a brave face.

No comments:

Wrexham Calendar