Friday 11 February 2011

Online Coverage of Matches

I had a trial run of some new ideas for covering the games at Barrow, and as they seemed to work I'll do them tomorrow.

There are two new things I'll be trying:

Near-live video reports: I'll post team news once the team sheets come round, plus half time and full time reports on the youtube site.

Near-live audio: I've started an audioboo account, and will post stuff on there too. I've been thinking about the best way to use this, and I think what I'll do is post interviews that won't fit into the podcast, and general reports, rants and background stuff. I think this'll be a service which will vary according to circumstances: some days there might be lots of these, on others rather fewer.

When anything is uploaded to either of these services there'll be an update on our twitter page, so probably the best way to keep up to date with them's to follow that.

No comments:

Wrexham Calendar